Hi Guys I'm New can you do me a favor?

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi Guys I'm New can you do me a favor?

Unread postby David » 29 Oct 2009 23:57

I DO!!!!

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 30 Oct 2009 19:36

Yea I know I could have gotten my pants signed or my ticket stub but I didn't even think about it, I was like a deer in the headlights just staring at them being like not even 10 feet away from me lol! I've only met a couple of people from a band, I met Josey Scott from Saliva and LJ from Sevendust and the band members of Neverset to but that's it but still I was like OMG what do I do so I ended up not getting anything signed and I kind of regret that but hey I might always have another chance in the future and lets hope I'm not so like dumbfounded this time haha xD

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 30 Oct 2009 20:06

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby David » 31 Oct 2009 01:14

I DO!!!!

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 31 Oct 2009 11:08

lol ok girl next time I'll try to remember to bring a towel haha xD And that's awesome Dmanley that you've gotten to meet them a few times I hope I can sometime in the future. Are you an Ambassador?

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 31 Oct 2009 11:20

I had them sign my ticket stub and a setlist before. They really do sign anything. I was sitting by the line watching everyone go through and they were signing cell phones, shoes, you name it!

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 31 Oct 2009 11:22

welcome.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 01 Nov 2009 07:42

I DO!!!!

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 01 Nov 2009 19:26

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 01 Nov 2009 21:21

I DO!!!!

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 02 Nov 2009 18:02

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 02 Nov 2009 19:44

I DO!!!!

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 02 Nov 2009 19:54

^That makes me really want to be an Ambassador. Hurry up month and pass by! haha.

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 03 Nov 2009 19:16

Oh that is really cool David! Man I really want to become an Ambassador, I'm working on the being active on here for 30 days part right now but I don't have any points yet I don't really know how to start on that I mean I've seen the list of points you can get and how but still I don't know where to start lol =]

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 03 Nov 2009 21:29

I DO!!!!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 04 Nov 2009 04:53

Another easy way is to sign up at ratethemusic.com, and take the surveys that they provide every week. Screen cap, submit for points, each survey is worth 25 points. 4 weeks, 4 surveys...100 points. (this is for as long as SP are included in the surveys...as of now, they are)

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 04 Nov 2009 05:08

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 04 Nov 2009 17:17

Thanks for all of the advice guys! Thanks David for that advice they already play them alot on a couple of my radio stations but I can still request them more and whenever I get some money I can buy some merch. I have a question for Becky how do you do a screen cap because I've never done one before? And Kathy may I ask where you post the points at once I start to earn them and where I see how many I have and all of that?

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 04 Nov 2009 18:01

I DO!!!!

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 04 Nov 2009 18:06

Oh wow thanks David for finding that and sending it to me I'm sure that'll help me out alot! I'm gonna go try and test it out! Now once I do that is there a certain thread I need to post it on?

Return to “Introductions”