Hi Guys I'm New can you do me a favor?

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hi Guys I'm New can you do me a favor?

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 25 Oct 2009 20:35

I need friends on here, I just got my account acctivated tonight and I don't have any so if you could add me and then spread the word and have other people add me, I love to meet new people I don't care who! Thank you to anybody that does this for me I appreciate it :D <3

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi Guys I'm New can you do me a favor?

Unread postby Becky » 25 Oct 2009 20:39

Welcome to the board! :smile:

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Christian » 25 Oct 2009 20:54

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here. Please feel free to PM me or any of the ambassadors or mods if you have any questions. :smile:

Why So Serious!

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 25 Oct 2009 21:42

Welcome to the boards! :hug:

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 25 Oct 2009 21:55

Welcome to the crew! :wave:

BigTMan2010
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BigTMan2010 » 25 Oct 2009 22:15

ILL GLADLY HELP YOU OUT THERE, IM NEW TO THE WORLD CREW AS WELL, AND WANNA GET INVOLVED WITH THIS SITE AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN! :rock:

One Big Sick Puppies Fan!

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 25 Oct 2009 22:19

Hey :wave: Welcome to the forum!

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 25 Oct 2009 23:31

Welcome to the forum.I know that even speaking for just myself, we'll all gladly be your friends. ^^

If you ever want to talk, just hit me up with a message.

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 26 Oct 2009 00:11

Welcome to the board Brittany!!!
Here is your free hug..... :hug:

I'm so glad you joined us!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you become active on the SPWC boards. If you have any questions about the board or the World Crew, feel free to PM me or any other Ambassador. I look forward to hearing from you more! :rock:

I DO!!!!

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 26 Oct 2009 04:13

Welcome Brittany! I'm sure you will find that everyone on here is awesome. We are like one big, happy and slightly crazy family!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 26 Oct 2009 08:51

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Stacey » 26 Oct 2009 12:15

Welcome and I'm sure most everyone would love to be your friend. If you need anything I'm just a PM away.

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 26 Oct 2009 14:11

Welcome to the forum Brittany !

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 26 Oct 2009 17:08

Wow OMG guys thanks for everyone who replied to this thing I didn't expect that many to be honost normally I'm ignored on this kind of thing haha :D You guys all seem very sweet and caring and you do all seem like one happy family, that is so awesome I am so glad I joined this world crew! And thanks Dmanley for the free hug, here's one for you to... :hug: and to everyone else on this site a free hug to all of you to... :hug:

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 26 Oct 2009 20:50

I DO!!!!

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 27 Oct 2009 12:35

Welcome if you have any questions just throw a pm my way

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 27 Oct 2009 16:53

You?? Ignored?? NOT HERE!!! We love all of our new members. I can't wait to see what you have to say on the boards. I find the more I'm active on the World Crew, the more I feel apart of the SPWC Family.

:crazy: <----not really relavent here.....but I love this smiley.[/quote]

lol thanks that's a good thing though I already feel like one of you guys I've had such a warm welcome from everybody! haha well good I'm trying to reply to the most boards I can because I feel the same the more active I am the more I feel like I'm part of the SPWC and the big happy family you got going on here =] lol I love the smiley to it's awesome

Lori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lori » 28 Oct 2009 23:13

WELCOME BRITTANY!!! :smile: :hug:

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 29 Oct 2009 18:35

Thanks Lori for the welcome :D I lovee that picture of you and Shim your so lucky you got to meet him, I could have at the Shindown concert I saw them at cause I was standing a few feet away form where they were signing autographs but I had absolutley nothing for them to sign and it pissed me off so I didn't get to meet them =/ But anyway whatever lol thanks again =]

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 29 Oct 2009 19:16

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Return to “Introductions”