just some lines that came to me

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

just some lines that came to me

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 05 Mar 2010 17:42

I was doing my favorite thing ever (watching Sick Puppies videos on youtube) when some lines started coming to me. This is all I have so far. I'm not really good on knowing how to start or when to end something. This is just something that came to me so I grabbed a pen and paper and jotted it down and thought I'd share.

Whenever I'm having a crappy day
I watch Sick Puppies videos on youtube and everything's instantly ok
To see how far they've come and what they've been through
They're truly an inspiration; excelling in all that they do.

You think it's all just playing, fun and games
You're treating it like a joke
Some people say they wanna be me
This life can be very deceiving
It's just your state of mind

ZangZadam31
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: just some lines that came to me

Unread postby ZangZadam31 » 06 Mar 2010 10:08

Awww that's so sweet. I do the same thing. I love watching videos of The Pups. I mostly watch interviews....Shim always got something funny to say, I love it! :biggrin:

Chrissy

^ Thanks a million to /jessie <33 (You know what i like :D)

"When I'm sad, she comes to me..With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free.
It's alright she says it's alright.. Take anything you want from me, anything."... M & C (Loveys 1 N 2) 9*29*06

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1368990

Return to “Inspired”