My art

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pinayrockstar94
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My art

Unread postby pinayrockstar94 » 23 Mar 2010 21:35

Hey guys :)

So as some of you know I drew a picture of Shim a while ago. And today, my brother's art teacher told me that I should make a website and post my drawings on there to see if anyone's interesting in buying them. So check out my website, , and see if you like!

I take requests so feel free to ask :)

Thanks!

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My art

Unread postby siberianknight » 25 Mar 2010 15:24

You're a very good artist!!

My only suggestion is that if you're planning on selling it, you probably DON'T want to use lined paper.

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

pinayrockstar94
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pinayrockstar94 » 25 Mar 2010 18:32

Haha, yeah
Funny story actually... My art teacher (different from the one who told me to start the site) saw my work when I brought it to school and just left the room, then came back with 2 sketchbooks and told me to take one! :P

Amira_Zoe
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Amira_Zoe » 26 Mar 2010 11:22

Hehe, that's what I thought... don't use lined paper. =)

I really like your drawings. They are awesome!

Are you even worth it
Or just a waste of time
Are you even worth it
Don't be playing games with my mind

pinayrockstar94
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pinayrockstar94 » 27 Mar 2010 15:00

Haha, yeah

I'm working on a request right now of Avril Lavigne and another one of my friend's mom's mother-in-law

:P

Amira_Zoe
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Amira_Zoe » 02 Apr 2010 00:50

cool =) So, anything new dome by now?

Are you even worth it
Or just a waste of time
Are you even worth it
Don't be playing games with my mind

pinayrockstar94
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pinayrockstar94 » 23 Apr 2010 23:18

ok wow sorry that took me a while to respond

just another drawing of avril that someone requested, but other than that no new requests, haha

Chris88

Unread postby Chris88 » 07 May 2010 11:39

How about one of Emma and one of Mark...i mean you have one of Shim cant leave out the rest of the band right?! :biggrin:

pinayrockstar94
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pinayrockstar94 » 17 Jun 2010 00:10

Haha yeah, I'm getting to them
It's just been busy with school and all
Now that it's summer I'm definitely going to make sure I get one of Emma and Mark done
I'll post them for sure when it happens :smile:

Return to “Inspired”