song ideas

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
logic abuser
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

song ideas

Unread postby logic abuser » 09 May 2010 02:09

hey people i know i don't talk much on the forums but i have had lots of song ideas and just had trouble recording stuff. The sound of what i got done was inspired mostly by sick puppies and (this is kind of sad) but i have 2 songs done with out the words in it and i recorded all of it by my self i play the guitar' bass' drums and i mixed it all on my living room comp and on top of that did that all with a really long rock band microphone so i'm shocked it sound as ok as it dose hear is a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NKk9yYhvZo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0Z_ymbpYM

just uploaded them so tell me what you think

chrispynintendo
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: song ideas

Unread postby chrispynintendo » 03 Jun 2010 22:02

hey man, My band does the same thing with recording pretty much! lolo, just slightly better mics

Albuquerque, NM 3/5/10

During Show
Me: "You F***ing rock!!!!"
Shim: [Points to me] "No man, you F***ing rock!"

After Show
Shim: "Hey man, You were going ape sh*t out there man! you rock!"
Me: "You Rock!"

Best night of my life!!!!

logic abuser
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: song ideas

Unread postby logic abuser » 07 Jun 2010 21:18

nice xD rock on dude :rock:

Return to “Inspired”