The Empty Autumn - Faith on the Horizon (Original)

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Empty Autumn - Faith on the Horizon (Original)

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 27 Jul 2010 14:48

I wrote this instrumental for my girlfriend, cause she was comin' back from her cruise and it's when we actually hooked up. She said that we're gonna get each other a gift, and I figured, since I was broke, and I'm good at writing and playing guitar, why don't I just make her a song? So I did.

I'm letting YOU decide if I should write lyrics to this tune or not. In the next 25 posts that you guys make, say if I should, or not. Then I'll be able to decide if I'll write lyrics to this song or not.

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Inspired”