To Write Love On Her Arms Day!! Nov. 13

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: To Write Love On Her Arms Day!! Nov. 13

Unread postby ToniB » 13 Nov 2009 05:25

I didn't even know it was today, but I'm wearing my hoodie, so I'm supporting them as I always do!

:rock:

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Mari » 13 Nov 2009 05:55

Permanent marker... Oooops...

~Mari~

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 13 Nov 2009 05:58

^^^ Were you a little cold? :laugh:

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 13 Nov 2009 06:15

~Mari~

Lori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lori » 13 Nov 2009 08:37

I caught this awhile back on Facebook and marked it on my calendar so I wouldn't forget. So, I'm all inked up with LOVE! :smile:

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

To Write LOVE on Her Arms Day 11/13/09

Unread postby Sam » 14 Nov 2009 08:47

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Yesterday was To Write LOVE on Her Arms Day. :<3: You wouldn't believe how many people ask me about what was written on my arm. Like, is that a tattoo and it gave me a chance to tell people about it. It was amazing & even a girl turn around got a highlighter and wrote LOVE on her arm for the rest of the night.
If anyone else did this please take the time to write down anything cool that happen that day and share pictures if you have any.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

About TWLOHA:
To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.

The Day November 13th:
To Write Love On Her Arms Day is a day where anyone can write the words love on their arms, to support those who are fighting against depression and those who are trying to recovering. On this day, just write love on your arms, and show it off, other people will ask why you have love written on your arms, and you tell them you are supporting to write love on her arms day, and how its benefiting a non profit organization helping stop depression, and make love the movement ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sources from:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 14 Nov 2009 15:42

Right I'm getting you to do my arm next year, that looked awesome!

Very few people noticed mine, OK I didn't meet very many people yesterday, but hopefully a few read my facebook...

~Mari~

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 14 Nov 2009 21:25

I want to get a tattoo that says "Love" for the cause. B/C I know on a personal level how much depression can bother you and the people around you.

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 15 Nov 2009 10:03

~Mari~

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 15 Nov 2009 10:12

^^^ I agree, it looks really cool!

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 15 Nov 2009 11:06

:smile: Thanks. I don't know if I would get all that on my arm. But I have to really think of what kind of design I want on my arm. (Like: on my wist or arm)

Return to “Random”