HELP ME YOU GUYS!!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sickpup24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

HELP ME YOU GUYS!!

Unread postby sickpup24 » 29 Dec 2009 18:22

Ok i Have A serious Problem...I Have NEVER seen the Sickpups Live Ever...And their My Favorite Band Of ALL TIME..and now their coming to NC again and i have a chance to go cause my uncle wants to go....BUT...April 17 is when im supposed to be away for a Washington trip....and its my Girlfriends Prom Date....What should i do??!! Go to Washington (Our Senior Trip)....Go to My Last and First Prom....or go see the Awesome Sickpups, Breaking Benj., and Nickelback who i all LOVE. I kinda wanted to go see sickpups before they stop performing their songs off their Dressed Up As Life Album.....Help You Guys..... :cry: .....i am now putting it in your Hands...

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: HELP ME YOU GUYS!!

Unread postby Becky » 29 Dec 2009 18:29

I'd say go on your trip and to your prom, but that's coming from someone who has seen them...like 15+ times. :tongue: They tour a whole lot and will probably be back in your area soon. Maybe even as a headliner. You only have one chance to go on your trip. They don't play many songs from DUAL now anyway, and the ones that they do play, I doubt they'll stop anytime soon.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 29 Dec 2009 18:36

I would say the same thing as Becky. I've also seen them a TON, but coming from a girl's perspective that is my same answer. If my boyfriend ditched my prom for a concert I would probably have this reaction: :stab:

I mean they will definitely be back touring again, but the prom and trip are a once in a lifetime thing.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 29 Dec 2009 18:42

You have 2 options:

1) Go to the Prom

2) Get your girlfriend to skip prom with you to go to the concert

You are not going to this concert if you care at all about your girlfriend. If your girlfriend is cool then she will know how stupid the dance will be and would rather go with you to the concert. She most likely won't, so you need to let her know the sacrafice you are giving up to be with her.

If you have to go on a school trip to Washington where you will also have your prom, then you won't have any of the freedoms that you would having a prom at home (i.e. after parties, or getting a room for you and your girlfriend to...well...yeah). So it sounds to me that this trip would be really stupid, and most of your fellow school mates (if given the chance) would have rather gone to a concert than go to a bunch of stupid tours in Washington and a ridgidly planned prom.

So the only way you get to go to the Concert is if your Girlfriend will be your partner in Crime

You do, technically, have the 3rd option... which would be to just go and say "to hell with everybody", but you will be hearing about that crap for the rest of your life... you will be at your 10 year reunion and people will reffer to you as the "guy who bailed on his girlfriend's senior prom to see a concert". If you can handle being that guy, then by all means, go for it.

Hope that helps!
Last edited by Crazzzy on 30 Dec 2009 00:31, edited 1 time in total.

Check out my band

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 29 Dec 2009 21:43

I have to agree with Beckster and angelbear. I say go on the trip, enjoy your prom. Senior prom happens once in your life, and the Sick Puppies tour all the time. You will see them next time they come around.

I DO!!!!

sickpup24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sickpup24 » 30 Dec 2009 17:42

Okay Okay i think i might screw off the trip and the sickpups and go to the prom with my Girl...Shes is worth it all....shes all the excitement of sickpups in one. :love:

mntrumpterguy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mntrumpterguy » 31 Dec 2009 15:38

As someone who has seen SP and BB (who I also love), I would say go to the prom.

It is really a one-of-a-kind experience, and you will have a chance to see the puppies and BB again (I can't remember who the other group is: )

I know it stinks- I run into stuff like this all the time (after 3 years of not seeing a concert off the campus of my school, there are 3 within 4 days of each other that I want to go to, but can only afford 1)

Seriously though, go to prom. Trips can be taken, and it won't be the same, but you can still see the sights. You will have another chance to see the bands. You will not have another chance to go to high school prom with your girl.

"What's inside of me is invisible to most... even in clear view"

It's all about Love

TOOLsynesthesia
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TOOLsynesthesia » 02 Jan 2010 20:49

They're coming to South Carolina too, right? So maybe you could do both...

I tell the earth, "thanks for the hair, thanks for the skin, thanks for the bone",
Though I now slowly give it back I still appreciate the loan.

-Jeffrey Lewis

sickpup24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sickpup24 » 03 Jan 2010 19:15

My uncle is the one who takes me all to the concerts and he wants to go to the NC one. He likes close by places. Not too long ago we went to an all American reject concert. His taste in music is preety cool and yea he sooo wud go without me

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 04 Jan 2010 16:57

You only have one senior trip and one last prom. SP will be around for a long time (crosses fingers!) and I bet if you can't make this show, there will be more.

Return to “Random”