Been Awhile...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Been Awhile...

Unread postby jj1973 » 26 Jan 2010 06:11

I am sorry I have not been on here as much lately. I have had a lot going on. I ended up getting an new job that takes up a lot of my time. Any time I have, I spend it doing things I do not get to do. lol. I will stop in a bit more often than I have though. I am glad to see that this place is still dedicated and great since I have last logged on. : )

J

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Been Awhile...

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 31 Jan 2010 16:13

Welcome back! Very nice that you popped back in to say hello and see you around!

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

Return to “Random”