Should I feel bad?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Should I feel bad?

Unread postby DropC » 19 Feb 2010 22:05

I recently made a comment about a pothead highschooler on my Facebook page. She was talking about "needing a fix" referring to needing a blunt, and I told her "Inject yourself in the neck with crystal meth, and see if you need/want a fix afterwards =P". She obviously didn't take me seriously, but I got flamed for it in a chatroom soon after. My question isn't only that should I feel bad, it's should I care? Not asking to be flamed again, just asking everyone's opinions. I don't hear opinions from people I could consider intelligent very often, and I consider the people here intelligent. :smile:

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Should I feel bad?

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 19 Feb 2010 22:48

well, I think you should make sure she knew you were kidding. Obviously there's something there for people to want to protect her. Even though you were kidding apologise to her. Other people do not matter, as long as you and the person in question are ok with the situation.

The fact that you are asking us about the situation shows that you DO care, and possibly feel bad. Be a good person and step-up for your actions, joking or not.

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 20 Feb 2010 01:10

I agree with gingersnapsback. Just put yourself in her shoes, you would have a problem with drugs and being "teased" (i know wrong word but for the lack of terms that come to mind I'm choosing it) isn't the kind of help you need.

hope that helps.

paulmason
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby paulmason » 20 Feb 2010 05:31

/jumps at the chance to be an intelligent person

erm... yeah, feel bad, but not too bad. what they said ^.

/walks away shamefully

(sorry, but they pretty much covered it)

im not the master of the universe, i walk the earth the wrong way

DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DropC » 20 Feb 2010 10:31

Well, there are two thing I feel I should mention.
1. She completely 100% knows I was joking. This has to do w. other people who don't accept that fact, and
2. I don't really care about her in the first place. Not trying to be mean, but I bear no real friendship toward her, she's just someone at school. Don't really care about her, or what happens to her. It doesn't concern me what happens to her... But I was still joking in the first place, and she still knows that.

I'm just wondering if it's wrong to not really care about it like I do.

Hah, the people on this website are alot more intelligent than the people I have to deal with at school...

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 20 Feb 2010 10:47

like I already said, if you're worried enough to be asking us then you do care. It might not be this intense "you're my best friend and I hurt you" kind of care but somewhere inside you you're going "wow, I must have done something bad that I didn't mean to to have pissed these people off".

If you and her are ok with what was said, then no you should not bother with the other people. Just realise that as much as you tell yourself you don't care, that doesn't make it true. It's human nature to care, even a little bit.

Return to “Random”