I was reading the sad thread....this is what i have to say..

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ZangZadam31
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I was reading the sad thread....this is what i have to say..

Unread postby ZangZadam31 » 28 Feb 2010 11:51

i was reading the "feel sad about something.." thread and i was reading everyone's problems and this is what I think....Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

When I was in 7th grade, I started my "Punk rock" phase. I was wearing nothing but black everyday until I graduated. I got teased from 2nd grade until my last year. Those kids made me feel like I was ugly and they called me a tradior (because I'm black and I like rock music). They never gave me a break, everyday they picked on something new. When I went to high school, I told myself, if I look mean maybe people would stay away from me, and they did but they still talked s*** until I graduated.
I know fathers can suck, I know because I dont have mine. My parents saparated when I was 5 or 6. He missed so many things in my life expect both graduations.
I walked around mad and angry for years until i found sick puppies and they made everything okay again. (I found out about them in 12th grade, if only I could've had them throught my whole high school years.)
Really what I'm trying to say is...I'm not angry anymore. I finally expected the person I am. Dont not let people tell you you cant be or do something or you're ugly or you're worhtless cause you're not.
I lost my nana almost 4 months ago and she made me look at life so diffrently now.
I guess what I'm trying to say is everyone on this website is beautiful, crazy-funny, intellagent, thoughtful, amazing people. Dont let anyone tell you anything different...always believe in yourself.
I know what I want in my life and I know who I am as a person and when people tell me I can't do something I laugh in their face. (The Pups taught me that) I'm going to do what i want...Dont let someone dictated your life because the only one living it...is you.
Chrissy (Everyone is beautiful in their own way)

^ Thanks a million to /jessie <33 (You know what i like :D)

"When I'm sad, she comes to me..With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free.
It's alright she says it's alright.. Take anything you want from me, anything."... M & C (Loveys 1 N 2) 9*29*06

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1368990

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I was reading the sad thread....this is what i have to say..

Unread postby Mari » 28 Feb 2010 11:59

I'd like to say something profound as an answer and agreement to this, but I can't find the words... :hug:

~Mari~

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 28 Feb 2010 17:35

Very nice!! :smile:

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 28 Feb 2010 20:08

Thank you for sharing that was beautifully said. :hug:

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Stacey » 01 Mar 2010 11:47

That is amazing..... :hug:

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

tessolayy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tessolayy » 01 Mar 2010 15:01

This Was Really Amazing. I wish more people new this. Very well written. :smile:

ZangZadam31
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ZangZadam31 » 01 Mar 2010 16:24

Thanks Guys! I woke up that morning (afternoon) so mad and when I was writing that, I started crying.
I'm a singer and I've been trying to write songs for a while and I had a real problem pouring my heart out, I feel like this was a break-thru :biggrin:

^ Thanks a million to /jessie <33 (You know what i like :D)

"When I'm sad, she comes to me..With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free.
It's alright she says it's alright.. Take anything you want from me, anything."... M & C (Loveys 1 N 2) 9*29*06

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1368990

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 01 Mar 2010 20:56

Very beautifully said. :)

Return to “Random”