Silly thoughts....

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shar42
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Silly thoughts....

Unread postby Shar42 » 27 Mar 2010 20:09

I tried to post this once and it didn't work, but here goes in case it shows up twice sorry.

Shims voice is so sexy. Whenever I am listening to my ipod in my car I think this. Especially when he sings really low and soft. I am not sure I would have shared this if I had not had two drinks tonight. Glad I could share in this forum.

Shar42
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Silly thoughts....

Unread postby Shar42 » 29 Mar 2010 11:59

Okay, I really need to stop my night drinking and being on the computer. :shocked:

Chris88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Chris88 » 29 Mar 2010 13:16

Lol, well im sure most people on the forum think Shim has a sexy voice/accent so you cant be the only one that feels that way. Maybe the only one that has shared your thoughts though. :smile:

DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DropC » 29 Mar 2010 13:29

I think he has a sexy voice...

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kendra » 29 Mar 2010 13:35

I love accents :biggrin: Shim's voice is totally sexy

paulmason
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby paulmason » 29 Mar 2010 13:49

im pretty sure iv posted a bunch of times on this forum whilst drunk :laugh:

im not the master of the universe, i walk the earth the wrong way

Chris88

Unread postby Chris88 » 29 Mar 2010 13:59

Lol, i have a few times as well...i try to stay away from the internet while drunk though. Bad things happen, like getting on my email the next morning and had deleted them all... :wall:

ZangZadam31
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ZangZadam31 » 04 Apr 2010 00:18

Shim has a sexy....everything :laugh: Everytime i think about him...I drool....*thinking about Shim* :drool: (wanted to find a reason to use that smiley)

^ Thanks a million to /jessie <33 (You know what i like :D)

"When I'm sad, she comes to me..With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free.
It's alright she says it's alright.. Take anything you want from me, anything."... M & C (Loveys 1 N 2) 9*29*06

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1368990

Return to “Random”