Web Comics

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
halfpint
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Web Comics

Unread postby halfpint » 12 Apr 2010 17:16

There are a couple web comics that are pretty funny and I think people on here would enjoy.

Xkcd - for the nerd in all of us

Axe Cop - created by a 5 year old, illustrated by a 29 year old...you can imagine how crazy the story gets.

:laugh:

"Music is the only thing, with the exception of sneezing and looking at the sunset, that takes you to a place that's above the mundane. Everything else is just bullsh*t." - Stephan Jenkins

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Web Comics

Unread postby Cassie » 12 Apr 2010 17:27

I read xkcd from time to time. I will have to check the other one out. A few of my favorites: (The first 2 are must-reads)

(an on-going story. you may want to start at the beginning. sometimes he streams when he's drawing...)

(the author of this one is really cool. he streams when he's drawing a lot too0

and the newest addition that I haven't read that much yet:

Return to “Random”