SPWC = a happy me

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 Jun 2008 22:07

i just wanted to say how much this board makes me happy...

i have been going through a lot lately. i have best friends not being friends anymore, a guy i really like likes my good friend, and i have no money.

idk im just so sick of drama!!! it seems people try to start it with me but my attitude towards it is so "i don't care" that they eventually give up.

the thing that does make me happy is coming on here with you guys. all i think about all day is how i would rather be here with all of you. discussing this awesome band and anything else that pops into our heads. i love helping out SP in any way i can. i know i havent been on lately but i've been too busy dealing with silly drama, as i said.

i love you all. thank you for being so accepting and understanding about things. everyone is just so awesome and i couldn't ask for a better group of people to share my obsession with. you are all honestly great people.

thank you again for being so amazing

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby Serge » 02 Jun 2008 22:16

I feel the same way

::free hug::

.....I love you all! :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby Kemmy » 02 Jun 2008 22:23

I'm sorry that you're going through rough times, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here and always willing to listen :)

I really love it here. Everyone is so nice, so welcoming and so open and it's not like that everywhere. It's nice to be able to chat about a band you love, to get to know other people or even just blurt out your random thoughts

It's also really cool to be able to help do things for the Sick Puppies, I think that's pretty special

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby nicolenice » 02 Jun 2008 22:40

Hey Nikki sorry life is crappy right now but it can only get better by the sounds of it.

And you know we are all here for you if you need us.

Glad we make you Happy feel better :) :D ;D 8-) :P :-*
Last edited by nicolenice on 02 Jun 2008 22:40, edited 1 time in total.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby frodolover36 » 02 Jun 2008 22:47

thanx guys. i really appreciate it...

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Becky
Founder
Founder

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby Becky » 03 Jun 2008 04:23

Aww that was nice. I'm sorry to hear about your friends and troubles...but I'm glad you are enjoying the board and members so much, too. :)

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 03 Jun 2008 05:04

Awwwwww Nikki! <3 ;D

I'll agree. Been on a lot of forums and message boards, never has one been as friendly as this.

My river of love runs towards all of you.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby Samsung » 03 Jun 2008 06:19

This forum is the best one I've been on. :)

Sorry to hear about the rough times. But, its good to know that at least you have somewhere to go to be happy. ;D

My avatar is always watching.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby Missy » 03 Jun 2008 13:09

I totally agree! We are like, one big happy family here and it's so freakin' great!!!

::hugs::

It's wonderful to have a place to escape reality... I love being here

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby Donna » 03 Jun 2008 20:46

Nikki- sorry to hear that life has not been good lately ... hopefully things will turn around for you very soon :)

I can't comment on any other message boards because, believe it or not, this is only the second forum that I have ever been a part of !! I think this is such a great place - SP and meeting other really cool and friendly people...what more could you ask for?

By the way Nikki...keep trying for the NY show..I bet if you tried to book a flight now it would be a pretty low fare. It would be great to meet you!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby Katy » 04 Jun 2008 13:27

Aww! *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that you have so many people trying to bring you down. Good thing you have all of us to bring you right back up! ;)

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: SPWC = a happy me

Unread postby frodolover36 » 08 Jun 2008 19:29

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 08 Jun 2008 19:36

^^^ that's odd! If it was to book a flight last minute I could see that happening but it's a little over a month away...maybe see if there is another stop that is close to Poughkeepsie ? Did you try Priceline.com - they usually have a ton of different possibilities on there.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 10 Jun 2008 23:21

hmmm ill try and let ya know if i find anything

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 08 May 2010 02:53

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Return to “Random”