Looking for votes

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for votes

Unread postby dlcramer » 24 May 2010 19:43

I don't normally do this, but I have mentioned on other threads that I like to enter design contests, pretty much for tshirts. Below is 2 that I have in the running on a site called Goodjoe. If you like them, please vote for them. Its a great site, and if anyone else wants to enter, let me know and I will vote for yours.

Click the image to vote.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Re: Looking for votes

Unread postby Becky » 24 May 2010 19:51

Made your images show up...and clickable. :tongue: Love the second one!

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for votes

Unread postby dlcramer » 24 May 2010 19:58

Thanks! It makes a huge diference seeing the pictures. Forgot to mention that the site is free to join and submit and a portion of all the proceeds goes to charity.

Return to “Random”