Band Logos

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Band Logos

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 08 Jun 2010 20:01

I just wanted to see if anyone else has a cool band or knows of one that I don't know with a cool band logo.
If anyone has a band with a logo, i'd like to see the logo, post it here.

Here's the site where mine's at.

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Band Logos

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 09 Jun 2010 17:25

Don't have a cool band name or logo, but just wanted to comment on your logo. I like the leaf, but for me personally I don't see the "empty" part. Maybe I could see it because you have the words written on the leaf in white....Just a couple of ideas, maybe a hole in the leaf to look not complete or "empty" so to speak. Maybe even better yet a large tree with branches that are bare of leaves to look "empty". Maybe have the leaves scattered on the ground underneath the tree???. Again really like the leaf but for me it's missing the "empty" part. Neat name though.. :smile: I don't know anything about logo's, so maybe my ideas are too far out there, stupid, but just thought I'd share. :smile:

Just had another idea come to me...what about something to do with the reflection of the leaf. Like the leaf is a real person looking into a mirror. Like the leaf in the reflection has color, but the leaf itself is "empty" just an outline of a leaf with a white center.

Ok maybe I'm just rambling but its a cool idea I think. Maybe I'm making it too complicated...the leaf as you have it is just fine :laugh:

You think it's all just playing, fun and games
You're treating it like a joke
Some people say they wanna be me
This life can be very deceiving
It's just your state of mind

TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Band Logos

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 09 Jun 2010 18:47

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

Return to “Random”