If you write lyrics, please check this out..

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
katie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

If you write lyrics, please check this out..

Unread postby katie » 07 Oct 2010 16:46

I have to this paper for college comp and my topic is how my fellow lyricists are getting inspired.. I don't have any friends or coworkers that write lyrics, so im depending on the internet to get some responses. I really want to find out how other people are inspired to write their lyrics. For example, are you driving around in your car and lyrics simply start popping in your head, do you have to be happy/depressed, do you ever hear a word or phrase that sounds cool and a song kind of forms around that.. your responses would help REALLY me out!!

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: If you write lyrics, please check this out..

Unread postby kamieleanne » 08 Oct 2010 05:36

Kamie...xx <3

Return to “Random”