Where do you work?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
jloebig
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Where do you work?

Unread postby jloebig » 07 Dec 2010 20:51

Business Analyst for a Digital Health Coaching company. I do like it because it helps people overcome personal and private health issues that people don't like to openly address (addiction, pain management, depression, insomnia, binge eating, obesity) My contributuion is fairly mundane but the collective results are rewarding.
What would I like to do? I have thought of being a trophy wife but I really like my husband and that's not why I married him. Also, I don't want to have plastic suregery or exercise and diet all the time so I've decided I'm not cut out for that. Truly I am a writer, unpublished as of now but maybe someday (Cue "Maybe" now...) :smile:

Jen

kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby kakugori » 07 Dec 2010 21:37

Job? What's that??

J/K. Promise.

I'm currently in school, doing the community college culinary arts program thing. It's awesome, and our program is fantastic, but mucho work. I'm hoping to get my internship set up for this spring, to work in our kitchen. I'm gonna be there all the effing time.

firestarter52490
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby firestarter52490 » 08 Dec 2010 05:44

I was in the military but i tore my knee up so know im a security guard for a really expensive community so i pretty much just work to save money and go to concerts

Christopher Verret

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 08 Dec 2010 15:48

Kamie...xx <3

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 08 Dec 2010 22:14

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 09 Dec 2010 16:36

Kamie...xx <3

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby hamjen » 09 Dec 2010 19:21

I am a social worker for a nonprofit agency (foster care work). It can be rewarding helping people when you feel like you actually made a difference, but alot of times it is depressing and highly underpaid...lotta hours. Always have my eyes peeled for something better so I can spend more time with my kiddo and promoting the Pups :)

:rock:

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 12 Dec 2010 19:37

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 12 Dec 2010 21:50

I work for General Electric Transportation.....I'm a Field Engineer.....I work on train stuff.

I DO!!!!

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 12 Dec 2010 22:24

I'm an SVP in the technology group supporting Bank of America's home loan division.

Would love to retire and coach volleyball. I already coach my daughter on the side.

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 13 Dec 2010 17:43

Right now I work at Laser Quest...It is a laser tag place :P it's pretty awesome because my co-worjers are great! but kids get really annoying sometimes :wall: when they don't listen to the rules and stuff.

But my dream job is a special effects makeup artist! I am starting college in Jan for it...so soon! :crazy: Yay my name will be all over tv/movie credits...Just you wait :evillaugh:

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 25 Dec 2010 07:41

Kamie...xx <3

Return to “Random”