I accidentally swallowed a....

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I accidentally swallowed a....

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 30 Sep 2011 13:07

Spider! I really hate spiders with a passion. Nasty disgusting vile creatures! I was drinking my cup of coffee, and there was a tiny baby spider in my coffee I didn't know was there, and still alive too! :shocked: I swallowed a giant swig of coffee, and promptly felt something funny moving on the back of my throat. I coughed, and out came a freaking spider. :surprised: *Shudder* This happened 5 minutes ago, and I'm still extremely squicked out by it, and randomly going "Ewwwwww" I've felt itchy ever since.

Yes, I HATE HATE HATE spiders worse now!

Bri

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I accidentally swallowed a....

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 30 Sep 2011 13:18

I heard that the average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime <.<
I once left a cup of water for cleaning paintbrushes on the table, and a cup of regular water somewhere else, and I went to drink the paint XD luckily I didn't actually drink it, that probably would have been bad.

Hedgehogs for days

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 30 Sep 2011 13:49

Uugh I probably would have thrown up.

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brianna » 30 Sep 2011 21:04

:surprised: I hate spiders. That'd be really horrible. I would've been gagging and screaming bloody murder :crazy:

Return to “Random”