Funny Miscommunications

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Funny Miscommunications

Unread postby Brianna » 24 Oct 2011 16:26

So I've seen awesome auto corrects and experienced people hearing me wrong.
Today, a friend and I were talking about bands and such and the odd things about them. She told me the guy she listens to knew ballet. I thought for a moment and responded, "Well, I'm pretty sure I've read that Shim used to be a tap dancer."
Her jaw dropped and she yelled, "Shim was a LAPDANCER??" :surprised: :oops:
I stared in shock for a moment, then laughed hysterically. Definitely one of my funniest misunderstandings.
What are some funny things that have been heard wrong or auto corrects on a phone you guys have done?

Onesickpuppie93

Re: Funny Miscommunications

Unread postby Onesickpuppie93 » 27 Oct 2011 21:17

i was at work the other day and asked someone to pass me the shot pot and they i asked if they had pot

Return to “Random”