Let me get to know alot of you

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tdaelan11
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Let me get to know alot of you

Unread postby Tdaelan11 » 16 Oct 2011 00:00

Uh well i wanna make new friends so tell me about yourself and ill tell you stuff about me

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Let me get to know alot of you

Unread postby stephb » 16 Oct 2011 05:05

thread might be helpful in getting to know people.

Steph

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Let me get to know alot of you

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 29 Dec 2011 20:08

Hola! :smile: lol! my name is Dulce and I'm super interested in photography, languages, I wish to travel the world one day, I love going to concerts and seeing awesome bands and getting to experience new music (Like the Sick Puppies)! Lol! :laugh: and I love making new friends and I'm a super kind person! :smile:

Return to “Random”