concert question?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vampiregirl22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

concert question?

Unread postby vampiregirl22 » 29 Jun 2012 19:11

I wasn't sure if this was ok to ask here or not? But I wondered if there was a way to get the sick puppies to come in to my town for a concert? Are there rules to follow?

Thank you,
Vampiregirl22

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: concert question?

Unread postby angelbear425 » 29 Jun 2012 21:19

We have no control over where they get booked, which goes through their management. It's, unfortunately, not something that we can request. Where do you live?

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

vampiregirl22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby vampiregirl22 » 04 Jul 2012 23:34

I live in oregon. :)

Vampiregirl22

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 05 Jul 2012 17:43

Yea, unfortunately we can't control where or when they book. It's all management. I know there are 2 shows in Washington at the beginning of October. I don't know where you are in Oregon or how far it would be for you to drive, but there is a show in Seattle and I forget where the other is scheduled. They aren't headlining the tour; they are scheduled as main support for "The band that shall not be named", but I'm sure as soon as their new album drops more dates in many more cities will be announced for a headlining tour. Keep checking our concert section, as all the dates get posted in there as they are announced. :smile:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Return to “Random”