When I was a kid...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

When I was a kid...

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 23 Sep 2012 19:12

All the following topics must start with that subject line! Just for fun!

When I was a kid, my two older sisters had me convinced that their feet smelled like cherries and bananas...I was stupid enough to always ask to smell them.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: When I was a kid...

Unread postby Katy » 23 Sep 2012 19:14

When I was a kid...

I never believed in fantasy characters such as Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, etc.

Cartoons seemed so much better than they are now.

I read a lot more than I do now.

Things were simpler.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 23 Sep 2012 19:26

Steph

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 24 Sep 2012 12:49

Hedgehogs for days

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 24 Sep 2012 13:19

When I was a kid I was fearless. I climbed from the ground floor in my house up to the second floor by using the entertainment center for the TV. There was a little overlook thing with a railing in front of it and I climbed over the railing also. I got yelled at a lot for doing it.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 25 Sep 2012 18:14

When I was a kid, I decided that my mom didn't need to know the transactions that went on between the tooth fairy and I, if she even existed at all. One day, I lost a tooth and put it under my pillow without telling my mom. I received no money. Not sure whether that counts as a successful or failed experiment...

LunaiStar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby LunaiStar » 27 Sep 2012 06:57

When I was a kid, I used to call Cheez-It crackers "Jesus crackers."
I used to call wonton soup "one time soup."
I used to like jalapenos... now the thought of anything spicy makes me cringe.
I used to drink the pickle juice straight from the jar... and I still do, sometimes.
I used to go to sleep to hard rock music on the radio... now I can't do it anymore (I stopped doing it after a rough breakup).

I've never been one to walk alone, I've always been scared to try. - Sick Puppies, "Maybe"

Return to “Random”