Curing Boredom

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CourtneyTerror
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Curing Boredom

Unread postby CourtneyTerror » 21 Jun 2009 12:28

If any of you are bored go here http://fuseblog.typepad.com/kill_hannah/ and read the twisted workings of Mat Devine's Brain highly entertaining.

Example: Lemon Pledge tastes amazing: "I remember when i was little i would spray lemon pledge in my mouth whenever my mom would tell me to dust the piano"

CourtneyTerror

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”