Late night ramblings

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Late night ramblings

Unread postby Regan » 13 Jul 2008 00:39

At 11:00, there was this movie on a public access channel.
I have no idea what it was.
It was kinda boring.
It starred Tom Hanks.
Forrest Gump is a good movie.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is a good restaurant
Anyway, he was thirteen and then he made a wish and he was an adult, and then I fell asleep. Then I woke up and he was pitching one of those create your own adventure books to... I don't know. Then I fell asleep again. Then I woke up, and the first thing I thought was, "This is a long movie." At this point, he was making another wish. Then I don't remember what happened, but eventually he got out of a car and then he was a kid again and walked into his house. Then I fell asleep again. Then I woke up about an hour ago, and then I was on AIM for a while, and here I am. Now I can't fall asleep. That's my story. Riveting.

Oh, and while I was on AIM, I was watching some Monty Python thing. I was too tired to get it.

If I were a vegetable, I'd be a radish, because I'm only kind of rad.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 13 Jul 2008 06:53

Last edited by Donna on 13 Jul 2008 12:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: privacy issues

My avatar is always watching.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 13 Jul 2008 09:28

Last edited by Donna on 13 Jul 2008 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: privacy issues

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 13 Jul 2008 14:28

Indeed.

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 08 May 2010 03:33

The anwsers 7... :smile: Oh and I lost the game... :laugh: Now you lost the game too :lmao:

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Return to “Random”