hi, my name is : odd 1

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
pandorasjinx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: hi, my name is : odd 1

Unread postby pandorasjinx » 16 Nov 2010 22:31

pandorasjinx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby pandorasjinx » 16 Nov 2010 22:37

pandorasjinx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pandorasjinx » 16 Nov 2010 22:59

pandorasjinx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pandorasjinx » 16 Nov 2010 23:02

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 16 Nov 2010 23:07

I had same problem as you about 2-3 years back.. I don't know what happened but it's better now.. Maybe I'm more open for other people or I changed my view on this world but 3 years back people just hate me for my opinions and told me I'm the biggest pessimist they ever met, but know? They just come to me and tell me that I was right about things which I said..

But I'm sure you'll find here some good friends cause you have this chance! I hope you will understand what I'm trying say but it will be very hard cuz my english is very bad (sorry for that) =/

Try stop hating people and give them chance get to know you better.. Maybe that will help...

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

pandorasjinx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pandorasjinx » 16 Nov 2010 23:14

pandorasjinx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pandorasjinx » 16 Nov 2010 23:22

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 16 Nov 2010 23:28

Heh I'm sorry for bad english, but I used english for conversation about year ago, so I forgot a lot of things.. However it's good u catch the point!

"I will try not to get so angry with people" this is good start! I did same thing and it worked for me, so I'm hoping that will help you as well ;) just keep us posted.. :P

Thanks to for signature!

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

pandorasjinx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pandorasjinx » 16 Nov 2010 23:31

pandorasjinx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pandorasjinx » 16 Nov 2010 23:34

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 16 Nov 2010 23:42

Thanks to for signature!

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 17 Nov 2010 01:05

Lol I watch a show called Modern Family and on one episode this guy mitch is talking to his little step brother and he described it perfect.

"This is the funny thing about growing up. For years and years, everybody's desperately afraid to be different in any way. And then, suddenly, almost over night, everybody wants to be different. And that is where we win"

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

pandorasjinx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby pandorasjinx » 17 Nov 2010 09:47

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 17 Nov 2010 11:13

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 17 Nov 2010 11:23

I'm already addict! :rock:

Thanks to for signature!

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 17 Nov 2010 17:12

Kamie...xx <3

Return to “Random”