My bands first Gig

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My bands first Gig

Unread postby Anthony » 17 Jul 2009 15:11

We played a graduation party last weekend, and it was such a dead audience lol. But we had fun. I uploaded all the songs to my youtube channel. Check them out and let us know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/foocoustic

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Slivarito
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My bands first Gig

Unread postby Slivarito » 14 Oct 2009 13:12

Pretty good! You guys have a good sound.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My bands first Gig

Unread postby siberianknight » 15 Oct 2009 23:08

(Edit) I just noticed this was dug up from july!

Glad to see you singer is singing louder! I can hear him this time and he sounds less mumbly! I've been getting some inspiration to do singing covers thanks to you but don't have the guts. xD

Awesome job with the songs.

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Return to “Random”