Any Other-Than-Family Loved Ones?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Half-Life999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Any Other-Than-Family Loved Ones?

Unread postby Half-Life999 » 30 Jul 2009 15:31

If You've JUST GOTTA say that you love someone a lot, then do it.
It feels good to be in love.
I should know.
:love:
Gawd it feels good.
You don't gotta say who if you don't want to.

G'day 'n' G'nite.

Rock On With The One You Love Most. That Includes Girlfriends, Fiances, or Wives, IF YOU REALLY LOVE THEM THOUGH. If You Don't then f*** off, buddy.

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Any Other-Than-Family Loved Ones?

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 14 Apr 2010 01:45

I think your awesome 4 doing this post. We need more love in the world not just between lovers. But also between each other. People need 2 know You can be a rocker an still love the people around you. Oh and a shout out to my wonder full girlfriend chelsea :love: I LOVE YOU BABY.... Thank you 4 the tickets 2 c the pups.... :rock:

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Amira_Zoe
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Amira_Zoe » 14 Apr 2010 11:06

I also think this thread is a good idea!
I really love all my friends, otherwise they wouldn't be my friends. Of course I love my family as well. And even my colleagues...
There are different kinds of love to my mind. Every person you would miss if he or she died is a person you love. Even if it's your stupid class mate e.g.

And yes, we need more love in the world indeed! :love:

Are you even worth it
Or just a waste of time
Are you even worth it
Don't be playing games with my mind

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 15 Apr 2010 02:02

I agree 100%

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Return to “Random”