sad about something? I feel ya.

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Half-Life999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

sad about something? I feel ya.

Unread postby Half-Life999 » 31 Jul 2009 19:15

If you feel really sad about something in your life and need to speak about it, then post a reply here.
I Wanna see if I can help.
Oh and, I have felt pain.
Just post a reply if you feel pain.

G'day 'n' G'nite.

Rock On With The One You Love Most. That Includes Girlfriends, Fiances, or Wives, IF YOU REALLY LOVE THEM THOUGH. If You Don't then f*** off, buddy.

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: sad about something? I feel ya.

Unread postby decadence21 » 01 Aug 2009 13:22

I'm really sad that my friend really needs me, and I can't be there for her.
Damn the distance! :ugh:

aka Sarah

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 01 Aug 2009 14:05

Im sad about my dad. We haven't talked in a few weeks (we were never that close to begin with). Last time I talked to him, all he did was yell about me being emo and stuff and that I really have no life. Im sad that Ive watched 2 of my friends die in the last 3 years. Literally watched them all die, right in front of my eyes. Im sad that I have to go to the most recently passed friends funeral in a few days, Im dreading it. Im sad that my girlfriend is far away and wont be coming back for a few weeks. Im sad that shes sad because she we miss eachother and I can't be there to comfort her. Im sad that people look at me differently because i have minor ADHD, and my hands twitch a lot (how I got my nickname). Im sad A LOT. Most say Im emo and Im not really ashamed of it. Im sad because Im pretty sure my gf knows me better than I do, and Im sad that I have wayyyy too many problems.

:moon:

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 01 Aug 2009 19:37

My parents are getting divorced, my dad's an asshole, my mom's being a bitch, and I have almost no way to escape it. Except for my martial arts, which I always have to bug my parents to take me. I can't wait til I can :censored: fly this place!

Brett, I'm so sorry about everything. So Corey passed? I'm so sorry! :cry: :ugh: :thumbsdown:

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 01 Aug 2009 19:45

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 01 Aug 2009 20:03

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 01 Aug 2009 20:32

I wish I could say I understand what it's like having a friend die, but I honestly can't. However, I DO understand the dad thing, the emo thing, and having WAY too many problems. I have more than I have listed here, but not nearly as many as you, Brett. All I can really say is I'M SO SORRY!! :cry: :thumbsdown:

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 02 Aug 2009 23:01

Im sad that today I saw my dad for the first time in weeks and all he did was ignore me. Im sad he made me cry really hard in front of a crowd of people... Im also sad I broke my nose today in hockey but I really dont give a f*ck about that.

And yeahh Jane its so hard for me to cope with..

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 02 Aug 2009 23:08

I have no idea whatsoever whether or not my dad is in this country...

If I were a vegetable, I'd be a radish, because I'm only kind of rad.

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 02 Aug 2009 23:30

Aww. Im sorry Regan :hug:

Jane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jane » 03 Aug 2009 14:44

I'm sad that I'm not gonna be able to be online as much anymore. Due to more personal things, intensive karate training, and getting involved more at school next year, I'll be online less and less. Maybe not even at all. :cry:

Kodie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kodie » 19 Jan 2010 16:26

This post hasn't been posted in for a LONG time..oh well, here goes. I'm sad that I'm stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. Broken neck..diving into a stupid creek. I'm lucky to be alive though. I'm sure it could be worse. That thought and music (especially SP) is what helps me through the day. And to the previous posters, I'm sorry for all of you guys. I've never had a close friend die, so I can't imagine how awful it is. And my dad and I don't talk much either, so I feel ya on that one. Just keep your head up and think "it could ALWAYS be worse."

Fear is the dumbest thing that we've ever created in our minds; its just so stupid... it stands in the way of everything and it achieves nothing.

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 20 Jan 2010 20:09

Kodie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kodie » 21 Jan 2010 12:57

Fear is the dumbest thing that we've ever created in our minds; its just so stupid... it stands in the way of everything and it achieves nothing.

paulmason
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby paulmason » 21 Jan 2010 13:27

i know how you feel, my dad died when i was 15. and my dad was awesome. im 18 now, i only miss him more as time gos on. "my world" is such a meaningful song to me. iv lost alot of close family members and close friends.

anyway, on a much lesser and recent scale. im sad because its me and my girlfriends week anniversary today and we were meant to go to the cinema on our first date. and it was gonna be all romantic and mushy and stuff. but she got grounded :cry:

im not the master of the universe, i walk the earth the wrong way

67_67
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 67_67 » 25 Jan 2010 07:37

I'm sad about being heartbroken again. I know time's supposed to heal, but all I feel is pain and sadness. Just can't seem to distract myself.

I do the same thing every day, hoping just to end this phase...

Jamie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Jamie » 25 Jan 2010 08:06

This is probably as good of a place as any to get this off my chest...

I'm sad because:

In July, a close friend killed himself and no one knows why. As hard as I worked on my classes last semester, I still can't seem to get my GPA high enough to study my major so it looks like I'm going to be graduating in 4 years instead of 3. I never have money, even though I'm always working. I'm so busy working and going to classes that I don't have the time to work a second job. I got into a fight with my brother 3 weeks ago and we still haven't spoken to each other. He said some very hateful things to me, and the worst part is, I believe what he said is true, and it caused my limited self esteem to plummet. In turn, I got into an argument with my mom because she believes I'm "over reacting" and should get over it. Some days I love my job, and other days I hate it, but with being in school, there is no where else I can work around my class schedule, with going to school at odd time 5 days a week.

Return to “Random”