You can talk in 2nd Person!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DrAwesome
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

You can talk in 2nd Person!

Unread postby DrAwesome » 13 Aug 2009 07:27

I think it was hard to talk in 3rd person, try talking in the 2nd person! You can do it, Can i?

Introducing...SHIGNOME MOORE!

There will be more...

yamoogirl
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: You can talk in 2nd Person!

Unread postby yamoogirl » 21 Sep 2009 11:56

I don't think I can but I can try lol OMG I won't lie this is pretty random but lol I like it!

~Sydne

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby David » 21 Sep 2009 17:59

This should be interesting for me, I spend so much time updating my facebook status that I was starting to think about myself in the 3rd person. I am very happy that I can return to talking about myself in the 2nd person.

I DO!!!!

theanarchypoet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby theanarchypoet » 22 Sep 2009 11:21

Saying I is first person, 2nd person can be used by saying you and only you
Last edited by theanarchypoet on 24 Sep 2009 11:23, edited 1 time in total.

"We are all subjects of fate, ...though we must act as if we are not" - Phillup Paulman

Monogmy is all she wants from me but i see my life and its way to short

I wrote her name on the bullet, that way the whole world would now that she was the last thing to go through my head.
[color=#000000]

Odd One
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Odd One » 22 Sep 2009 13:58

You know 2nd person narrative can be tough. If only you had studied English with more focus you wouldn’t find it so hard. Actually, on reflection, maybe you don’t find it so hard!

Return to “Random”