Battle of the bands, Final Round. Help my friends band win!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Battle of the bands, Final Round. Help my friends band win!

Unread postby Anthony » 30 Sep 2009 10:16

*This round ends at 12:00AM CST!*

We lost to them in round 3 actually, but Jaci Butler and Those guys are a pretty cool band and I'd love to see them take the crown and win $10,000. SO if you have a minute and still remember your logins from voting for my band, head over to and cast one final vote for "Reality" by Jaci Butler and Those Guys.

http://slurpee.com/Promotions/BotB/Contest.aspx

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

theanarchypoet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Battle of the bands, Final Round. Help my friends band win!

Unread postby theanarchypoet » 30 Sep 2009 11:20

voted but only once

"We are all subjects of fate, ...though we must act as if we are not" - Phillup Paulman

Monogmy is all she wants from me but i see my life and its way to short

I wrote her name on the bullet, that way the whole world would now that she was the last thing to go through my head.
[color=#000000]

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Battle of the bands, Final Round. Help my friends band win!

Unread postby siberianknight » 30 Sep 2009 13:11

If you approve, no doubt I will too. Done.

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Return to “Random”