Anyone from Ohio???

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone from Ohio???

Unread postby Kendra » 04 Oct 2009 14:35

I live in Ohio and it seems like whenever i mention the pups no one knows who I am talking about. They don't get a lot radio play, but recently they have been getting more and more. So I was just wondering....anyone else here from Ohio?

Chris88

Re: Anyone from Ohio???

Unread postby Chris88 » 05 Oct 2009 22:06

I am not from Ohio but close enough in Indiana. and i know what you mean about radio play. they just started getting a lot of air time on the rock station here in the last few months, when You're Going Down came out. i had heard them a few times on other stations playing "My World" or "All the Same" but not very often. but anyways hope you find some more world crew peeps close by. :rock:

yamoogirl
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby yamoogirl » 06 Oct 2009 07:49

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kendra » 06 Oct 2009 19:04

Joseppi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Joseppi » 14 Oct 2009 11:32

I'm from Ohio and I've first heard the Pups played on the radio over 2 years ago. Been a fan ever since. The only people around here I know of the don't know who the Sick Puppies are, are people who don't know much about any good music.

Return to “Random”