Canadians

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
tara
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 29 Apr 2008 17:53

just curious as to how many Canadians are on here.
or maybe you don't have electricity in your igloo or are too busy feeding your pet beaver and/or moose to come on here, eh.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Canadians

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 29 Apr 2008 20:25

I'm Canadian.

In spirit.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 30 Apr 2008 02:12

I think my igloo is melting, it finally warmed up today. Unfortunately, I get all my mail by sled dogs, and they've yet to deliver a few things I've been waiting on! Maybe they can't cross the creek for all the ice has melted :o

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 30 Apr 2008 04:46

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Mari » 30 Apr 2008 11:52

I've flown over Canada! Oh and I have family in Calgary, apart form that we use lavvos where I am from. So much more practical than igloos, transportable and stuff ;D

~Mari~

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 30 Apr 2008 18:10

I guess I shouldn't have complained about my igloo melting. Now it's snowing again :(

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Kemmy » 30 Apr 2008 22:22

i'm Canadian!
it snowed here today also. it's ok though, it makes it easier for my dogs to pull the dogsled to the igloo supermarket ;)
Last edited by Kemmy on 30 Apr 2008 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Sheila » 30 Apr 2008 22:58

canadians eh? I'm one, eh.

So I just came back from my curling practice eh. Then I went to Timmy's for a nice donut eh.

Its aboot time the snow melted eh?

yup. :P

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby frodolover36 » 30 Apr 2008 23:01

haha i love canadians. ive got a couple friends living on an island on the west side. near sydney i think

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 01 May 2008 02:13

Eww.. Timmy's Ho's! What were you thinking! I am all about Robin's Donuts. Mmm.. hot chocolate. However, I am guilty of going to Tim Horton's recently and they TOTALLY screwed up my lunch order, I was very polite about it and then the chick gave me attitude! Yeesh. That's what I get for turning my back on Robin's for one day! :o And what were they thinking making their very own bottled iced tea? I happen to think it tastes disgusting. I'm like an iced tea expert and a very picky one too - their fountain iced tea was 10x better back in the day than this silly bottled junk.

Oh! And you do realize they do not freshly bake their own goods anymore, it's all pre-baked and frozen just to be reheated when needed, whereas Robin's is all about the freshly baked goods ;D Yummeh! However they have better sandwiches.... but shh!

Sheila: I'm hoping the snow melts again. I'm planning on getting my dogs sheared on Friday and I don't want them to be cold without their woolies :o If it's still cold though, I'll reconsider the timing and just let them be bathed *sigh*
Last edited by Shamrock on 01 May 2008 02:15, edited 1 time in total.

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 01 May 2008 05:31

i work in a place that has Robin's Donuts :)
it's like a gas station and Robin's all in one, but i'm at the gas station part, but i get to smell what they are baking alllll day, makes me hungry at times, haha.
and yea, i went to tim horton's yesterday, and got a Toasted Turkey Club, it was soooo yummy, mmmm

tara

Canadians

Unread postby tara » 01 May 2008 05:32

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Kemmy » 01 May 2008 09:01

We don't have Robin's Donuts in Quebec :(
I don't really like Timmy's (waits for gasps) but they're everywhere so I cave in when I need my caffeine fix

Shamrock: maybe you should wait until July to shear the dogs, you never know when there'll be another snowstorm. ;)

Sheila: can I join your curling team? I've heard that you're an amazing curler, I read your article in Curler Enthusiast. Hehe

Tara: getting dogsleds delivered is always a hassle! They never come in time...

:D

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Sheila » 01 May 2008 18:25

How can this be a canadian thread with all you timmy haters? :P

Shamrock: Like Kem said, we dont seem to have any Robin's Donuts here dans le ville de Montreal but if I ever see one...I will have to try it out.

I had no idea about the frozen stuff..that sucks..but timbits are so yummy :) and seriously, Iced Caps are heaven on earth. mmm...

I'm thinking you should also hold off on the doggy haircut..I'm sure we'll have another 3 feet of snow in may.

Tara: that must be torture having to smell those goodies all day. I havent had the turkey club but I have had the new roast beef thing..that was really good.

Nikki: you love the canadians...we love you :)

Kem: I cant believe the put me on the cover of C.E. I was amazed!! :P and i'll have to think about you being on my team...you suck. :P

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 01 May 2008 19:15

Sheila: They have Iced Caps at Robin's :P I think they call them something else of course. I don't drink coffee either..

I bet we get snow again too, but I'm thinking they're better off with short hair than running in the house from outside and then hopping on me with fluffy soaked paws. So two of them are getting haircuts, the other one is holding off because I'm supposed to cord him instead. ::) I'm looking forward to grooming him :P But they're all indoor dogs so they shouldn't be too cold. It's not like it's 40 below... *knocks on wood*

Tara: The Town of Sidney is located on the Saanich Peninsula, on Vancouver Island, ... 20 Kilometers north of Victoria, the Capital City of British Columbia. ;D The west coast baby.

Also, I usually just get just turkey, but they're "out" but still have "turkey clubs"... like hello you just skip the bacon? lol My town is filled with idiots.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Canadians

Unread postby Becky » 01 May 2008 19:16

Igloos and dog sleds, huh? I bet you all play hockey, too....right? :P

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Shamrock » 01 May 2008 19:18

Street hockey. The roads are clear of ice.

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Kemmy » 01 May 2008 19:25

hockey, curling and lacrosse :P

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Sheila » 01 May 2008 19:28

as soon as I was born, my parents put a tuque on my head and skates and my feet :P

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Canadians

Unread postby Kemmy » 01 May 2008 20:27

I was forced to wear berets instead of tuques...so embarassing

Return to “Random”