Guilty Pleasure(s) or vice(s)? If so what are they!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Guilty Pleasure(s) or vice(s)? If so what are they!

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 07 Dec 2009 17:24

I'll go first since I'm the founder of this mess :laugh:

I'd have to say my guilty pleasures are actually owning and listening to my Hootie And The Blowfish cd with some regularity..lol Also I watch the Disney Channel with my kids and actually enjoy it sometimes. Also something I do on a Sunday morning is I get up early before the kids and go downstairs for some undercover Guitar Hero serious jam sessions...(the same game I scold them for playing too much!, I know I'm a dirty hypocrite!) As far as vices, I guess they would be smoking menthol cigarettes and eating too much junk food sometimes. Have fun with this guys!

Jay

"When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever."
Harry Caray circa 1983

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Guilty Pleasure(s) or vice(s)? If so what are they!

Unread postby Hollee » 07 Dec 2009 17:35

I have to admit it. Britney Spears and old school bubblegum pop are my biggest guilty pleasures. And watching iCarly.

Melodi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Melodi » 07 Dec 2009 18:00

I have to admit I watch iCarly with my Karly (age4) and am horribly still addicted to all the 80's hip hop. I know way too much about sponge BOB.

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 07 Dec 2009 18:01

I like Mr. Crabs because he is gangstarr and just doesn't give a freak.

Jay

Harry Caray circa 1983

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 07 Dec 2009 18:05

I do feel a little guilty after pleasurin......oh you don't mean that? jk

No but for real, songs that I absolutely hate but yet if I'm alone in the car I won't change. I.E. I hate brit spears w/ a passion, but when that damn 1,2,3 song comes on and I'm alone I don't change it because that freaking beat is just catchy

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 07 Dec 2009 18:23

Vices would be smoking and drinking too much (vodka). Guilty pleasures...I'll go along with the kids sitcoms. And I think Spencer from iCarly is really hot.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 07 Dec 2009 18:30

Well I did have a vice and it was sodas. For the last about 5 years I was drinking AT LEAST a 12 pack of sodas a day, usually pepsi/mountain dew. It literally got to where if I went about 2 hours without one I'd start getting a headache. Luckily a few months ago I finally managed to cut back and now I have about 1 or 2 sodas a day and after not drinking Mt Dew for a few weeks I actually hated the taste of it, weird considering I use to be obsessed with it I can't stand now.

I hate most of the kid sitcoms now (miss the ones of my time lol) most of the acting is horrible but there is that I still watch when it's on and that's Drake and Josh, don't know why.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 07 Dec 2009 20:46

Around this time of year, it would be unheard of for my family not to listen to Hanson's Snowed In on repeat.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 07 Dec 2009 20:55

I listen to Blake Lewis and watch Spongebob.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 08 Dec 2009 04:37

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 09 Dec 2009 02:13

I DO!!!!

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 10 Dec 2009 22:46

Most people might not consider it a guilty pleasure but I do since I'm a complete hypocrite for it.

I love the Twilight Saga. I am a huge Jacob fangirl, despite the fact that I moan and complain about how horrible it is and the author has absolutely talent and people are stupid for reading it.

I guess I'm stupid. I like Twilight.

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 10 Dec 2009 23:15

Guilty pleasure....Spice Girls...there I said it!

I thought it was hilarious when i saw there 1st song "Wannabe". I thought it was a skit. Then I found out they were really a band, but from the UK. So I checked them out. I Liked their stuff enough to buy the 2nd album. But I haven't listened to them in quite sometime, even during them reuniting. Maybe I got turned off when Posh Spice married Beckham lol.

My vice is definatley sugar. Can't get enough of it, can't deny it, will try some strange things with it...Ever make instant pancakes with koolaid instead of water..that's the kind of thing I mean!

Check out my band

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 11 Dec 2009 05:24

RowdyJayJay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RowdyJayJay » 11 Dec 2009 13:35

lol @ Spice Girls....I only chuckle to myself because I'm also a closet fan of theirs. 1996-1999 were some good years musically, especially for producing fads and a lot of one hit wonders..e.g. Semisonic, Chumbawamba, Aqua...etc etc etc

Jay

Harry Caray circa 1983

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 11 Dec 2009 20:50

Chumbawamba and Aqua?! I thought they were just a figment of my imagination. Everyone I talk to has never heard of them!

Good times. Good times.

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 12 Dec 2009 01:32

HEY YO BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY lol

Check out my band

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 12 Dec 2009 07:53

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 12 Dec 2009 13:28

YES to the 90s music! Totally love listening to that and reminiscing about them good ol days! :laugh:

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 12 Dec 2009 22:49

LOL!!!

Now I have this song in my head

"I GET KNOCKED DOWN! BUT I GET UP AGAIN!"

:P

Formerly known as Cakerz

Return to “Random”