Just got DSL!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Just got DSL!

Unread postby DropC » 01 Feb 2010 15:54

I JUST got DSL hooked up at my house, so now I'll be on all the time!
Lucky you =P

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Freedomfight3r
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Just got DSL!

Unread postby Freedomfight3r » 10 Feb 2010 16:49

Isn't the speed of it just.. Beautiful? ^^

DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Just got DSL!

Unread postby DropC » 10 Feb 2010 19:07

It's orgasmic.
Xbox live runs like a dream!

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Return to “Random”