Repitition of a word

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Repitition of a word

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 04 Feb 2010 16:08

Is there any word in the english language that you can't seem to stop saying?? I've found that there is at least 1 word from all the people I know that they constantly repeat. Lately it's been me saying the word "basically"....I giggle a little when Shim sings "both of us BASICALLY unattached.." Some people say "you know what I'm saying", or "phenomenal". What word can you not stand people saying over and over again??

Its kinda funny listen to people's conversations and see what words they use over and over again.

You think it's all just playing, fun and games
You're treating it like a joke
Some people say they wanna be me
This life can be very deceiving
It's just your state of mind

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Repitition of a word

Unread postby Kendra » 04 Feb 2010 16:31

I hate it when people say "You know like" over and over. Every time this one kid in my history class answers a question he says it like 50 times. I just want to quote billy madison at him and say ttttttoday junior!

Return to “Random”