Ugh snow...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ugh snow...

Unread postby Kendra » 05 Feb 2010 19:57

So it started snowing at 2 today and hasn't stopped yet. It's now 11. I can't see out my window because so much snow has stuck to the screen. I hate the snow!!!! And even worse, it's not supposed to stop until noon tomorrow :cry: I hate Ohio and this stupid weather! Anyone else getting dumped on by this massive snow storm? We can rant together :biggrin:

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ugh snow...

Unread postby MarixD » 05 Feb 2010 20:12

Hmmm, we haven't got any here yet.

paulmason
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby paulmason » 05 Feb 2010 20:24

was snowing yesterday and this morning, but its all melted now (somehow)
and scottish snow is the worst kinda snow :wink:

/takes personal note that iv taken up the habit of using brackets alot

im not the master of the universe, i walk the earth the wrong way

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 06 Feb 2010 05:44

So far the weathermen here are predicting that that huge storm will pass by right under us. We shall see...

I think we've had a pretty easy winter thus far. Though I'd like a good storm that dumps a couple feet of snow outside - than I could take Jedi out sledding for the first time. :biggrin:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 06 Feb 2010 08:00

No snow here. :biggrin:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

megan79us

Unread postby megan79us » 06 Feb 2010 08:22

It snowed last night here about 2 inches but we are supposed to have more on the way..

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 06 Feb 2010 08:50

Be happy your not in Maryland, last saturday we had 8 inches of snow, tuesday we got another 3, Friday we got 2+ Feet and today It is still snowing hard and expected to keep going till 6 and its supposed to snow again tuesday.

Also on a side note, every store is closed even big business, except one- can u guess which? WAL-MART and they asked me to come in. 2-3 feet of snow still blizzard like conditions and walmart is still open

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MarixD » 06 Feb 2010 09:46

I got a little bit here at 5am while I was delivering newspapers.

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kendra » 06 Feb 2010 11:38

jlie19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jlie19 » 06 Feb 2010 12:36

I'm born and raised in south Texas...it snowed for one day (light might I add) in December and people were outside taking pictures because we never get it. I'm sure its miserable. I'm sure this will be me if we had so much snow.

"The worst deluded are the self-deluded"

Dominique

Unread postby Dominique » 07 Feb 2010 22:30

Got some snow today, but it is Colorado, it will be snowing till May :laugh:

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kendra » 09 Feb 2010 12:19

It's snowing again :cry: we are supposed to get another 6-10 inches. When will it ever end?????? It's supposed to snow all weekend too, and I'm going to an SP concert on Monday. I absolutely hate driving in the snow, but I'm willing to do it to make my concert :rock:

Ravenkitty
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Ravenkitty » 09 Feb 2010 13:22

They are calling for snow here in texas thursday :D

my kids are going to have a ball if that happens lol

And Ill take you for who you are...

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 10 Feb 2010 10:34

We were still cleaning up the past couple days from the snow we had over the weekend - almost 18 inches...and it is snowing like crazy right now .. will probably add another 20 inches to what we already had. Moving to San Diego, CA. is looking better and better .. I really hate snow :ugh:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kendra » 10 Feb 2010 13:36

I hate the snow too. My sister moved to South Carolina and I'm having trouble finding reasons not to follow her.

Freedomfight3r
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Freedomfight3r » 10 Feb 2010 16:50

I thought I saw some mini-flakes on Monday after a lecture, but it didn't develop any further. Typical Ireland. :/

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 11 Feb 2010 19:53

I find it funny that I live in a place where it's actually supposed to snow like that (Vermont)... yet we have only a few inches on the ground, and places like Maryland have a few feet. We had a good snowfall in December (up to 3 feet in places), but then it got crazy warm for like a week in January and it all melted. It hasn't done much since... just a few inches.

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 11 Feb 2010 20:27

It has been an insane snowstorm here in Texas today!

Almost 9 inches in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Where I live we've gotten almost two inches and we're expecting two more.

I haven't seen this much snow since I left Colorado four years ago.

Ravenkitty
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Ravenkitty » 12 Feb 2010 09:12

insanity!! got 11 inches here!!! How nuts is that ??
texas and 11 inches of snow!! LOL

school was called off today and the kids had a BLAST this morning!

And Ill take you for who you are...

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 12 Feb 2010 09:38

Oh I had a blast this morning. We ended up getting about 4-5 inches and mom and I had a snowball fight with our dog this morning. I got to work and we had another snowball fight and made a snowman. I'm loving this.

Return to “Random”