Vote for my video so I can meet MUSE!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vote for my video so I can meet MUSE!

Unread postby Anthony » 10 Feb 2010 12:42

Guys I need a huuuuuuuge favor. Quick go over to youtube and vote 5 stars for my video. The video was entered to win a meet and greet and free tickets to MUSE! They are my favorite band in the universe next to Sick Puppies and It would be a dream come true for me. PLEEEEASE I BEG YOU!

Thanks!

*Edit* The contest is now running at radio104.5.com, you can vote for us here: http://www.radio1045.com/pages/promo/MuseVote.php

Vote for Anthony C. Video #16!!!

Thanks soo much everyone!!!
Last edited by Anthony on 15 Feb 2010 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Vote for my video so I can meet MUSE!

Unread postby Katy » 10 Feb 2010 14:11

Just rated it 5 stars. Good luck!

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 10 Feb 2010 14:18

Rated 5 stars. Good luck!

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 10 Feb 2010 20:37

Rated 5 stars for ya, hun. Good luck! :music:

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 11 Feb 2010 07:23

Hells yeah! You guys were tearing it up, omw to rate your video

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 11 Feb 2010 13:03

Thanks to everyone who voted so far, but I just found out that the voting doesn't take place until Saturday when they post the videos on the radio stations website. I'll post a new link when it goes up. >.<

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 15 Feb 2010 16:36

*Edit* The contest is now running at radio104.5.com, you can vote for us here: http://www.radio1045.com/pages/promo/MuseVote.php

Vote for Anthony C. Video #16!!!

Thanks soo much everyone!!!

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 15 Feb 2010 16:43

This is why I was confused, I remember going to the thread and thinking "I posted here already but I don't see it" so I posted almost the exact same comment. Didn't realize there were 2 threads lol

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 15 Feb 2010 17:51

^ I posted it in both the World Crew and Ambassador forum because there kinda like two separate worlds. But thanks for voting man!

Chris88

Unread postby Chris88 » 15 Feb 2010 18:11

Voted for you man, good luck!

Dani071890
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dani071890 » 16 Feb 2010 15:27

voted for you, good luck!

2-9-10, 2-12-10, 9-16-10, 3-20-11, 8-1-11, 9-21-12
http://bit.ly/91taYD My guinea pig named by Shim :biggrin:
http://bit.ly/if6ZoQ Happy B-day Shim!! From Happy :smile:
Happy the guinea pig is the best guinea pig out there. Why? You ask. Cuz Shim named him :biggrin:

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 16 Feb 2010 15:30

Thanks soo much guys! I found out that you can vote once every 24 hours too! Soo keep'em coming = P

Return to “Random”