Can't catch a break

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Can't catch a break

Unread postby Cody Lee » 18 Feb 2010 22:02

So I tend to have bad luck but over the last few months it's been getting worse and the last couple of weeks have piled it on. I need a new crankshaft sensor, a starter, a radiator, and many other things in my car. Tonight on the way to my new job (where I'm getting 15 hours a week) my tire blew out. Notsurprising considering all 4 of the tires are completely bald. Once I put my spare on I realized it had a hole in it to. So now no car, which makes it hard to get to my new job. Combine that with credit card payments, car payments, insurance, phone, bills, etc. Just a little much right now and I just needed to vent.

I'm gonna go turn some SP up real loud and get back up in 4 hours for work :(

/rant

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Can't catch a break

Unread postby Crazzzy » 18 Feb 2010 22:17

I hear ya brutha,

My truck needs about 4 grand worth of work and I am havin to drive my brothers truck (that has 185,000 miles on it) to and fro work where I am not geting as many hours. Plus for me to get more hours I would need to move around 40-80 more cases of computer paper (which weigh about 30 lbs each!) So getting more hours makes me sore to where i can't work out, and I need to work out! So basically I am having to choose between getting my car fixed (or buying a new one) or getting my health in order.

For some reason though, "Pitiful" makes me feel better :laugh:

Check out my band

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 18 Feb 2010 22:37

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 19 Feb 2010 05:16

I know how it is to feel like you can't get ahead and everything seems to keep you down...story of my life. Hang in there!

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 19 Feb 2010 06:05

Hooray for Pitiful and our crappy day jobs!

Mind if I wallow in the misery with you? I haven't had a decent night of sleep that consisted of more than 6 hours in months. I'm working close to 33 hours a week, part-time. Sounds fantastic but not when you're getting paid $7.46 an hour. At this point, I'm pretty much begging them to cut my hours just so I can focus more on school.

As for my car, I have no driver's-side window. It shattered to pieces, so I have this sheet of plastic wrap that can hardly stand the wind so when I'm driving it sounds like I'm standing underneath a hellicopter when it takes off.

I do not like life right now.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 19 Feb 2010 07:19

Formerly known as Cakerz

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 19 Feb 2010 07:30

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 19 Feb 2010 10:28

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 19 Feb 2010 14:47

^ Hear, hear! :)

Where's the moolah fairy when you need her?

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 19 Feb 2010 15:19

Yeah, like everyone said, just hang in there, things get bad for all of us, as bad at it gets, just laugh at it, because if you have shitty stuff happening to you and on top of that you have a shitty attitude about, you'll be miserable. Things will get better, they always go.

Crazzzy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crazzzy » 19 Feb 2010 17:05

Check out my band

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 19 Feb 2010 18:11

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 19 Feb 2010 22:38

*pokes car* thihi

"heyyyyyyyy, it'll be ok"

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 19 Feb 2010 23:57

Return to “Random”