Role Playing/Simming

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Role Playing/Simming

Unread postby DropC » 22 Feb 2010 14:11

Hey, my fiancee' is trying to get her old forum fired back up. Not sure if any of you are into role playing, but I'm sure she'd love it if any of you who did would check it out! She can't get on too frequently, so be patient =3

www.rayvensreign.proboards.com

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Return to “Random”