I need some help

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
OddOne90
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I need some help

Unread postby OddOne90 » 06 Mar 2010 19:50

I'm Tyler....I'm a musician in Florida....i work at the humane society where I'm at makin 8.25$ an hr....I live with the love of my life....My girlfriend is now pregnant....Working at the humane society I am not gonna be able to financially support this....I want to break out with my music, but where I'm at the music scene sucks, and I don't drive due to circumstances from the past, and not enough money....I need advice how I can get my music out, find people to help me play, and make some money to be able to support my girlfriend and my child....anyone got somethin they can tell me, somethin they can do....help me out....I know I'm some dumb ass dude who just doesn't know what he's doin....but I just need advice....

Odd 1

Josh1billion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: I need some help

Unread postby Josh1billion » 07 Mar 2010 02:17

Congrats on your baby and finding the love of your life. You have some amazing things that money can't buy.

But to help you with your question: you're looking for ways to promote your music?

Many websites exist where you can upload songs for promotional purposes. Here are a few you may not have heard of:
-
-
-
-

and of course:
-
-
-

If/once you've built a website showcasing your work, you may also consider attracting listeners via paid advertising with and/or and/or , etc.

I make games.

Freedomfight3r
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Freedomfight3r » 07 Mar 2010 08:28

Last.fm is great for new music. Just tag your music to similar artists and people who listen to those artists will get suggestions to listen to your music too.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 08 Mar 2010 09:49

Get a demo CD together and some flyers and hit up the local bars. It's a start. If you can get some weekend gigs, that's where the money is at in this stage. A couple hundred extra bucks a week will make a big difference. Plus it'll get your name out there.

Return to “Random”