You should have a concert in the Hamptons this summer!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shar42
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

You should have a concert in the Hamptons this summer!

Unread postby Shar42 » 06 Mar 2010 21:32

I live near the Hamptons, New York. Not sure if the band has ever heard of this area but it is filled with tourists and lots of vacationing college kids. SP should consider coming out this way and performing. Not sure what venues are out here anymore. But I know Live and many others have performed in the area. Just a thought. I am volunteering to help promote the show any way I can, :cheer: if you are able to book something!

officialjlox
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: You should have a concert in the Hamptons this summer!

Unread postby officialjlox » 18 Mar 2010 07:31

A Hamptons show would be siiiiick. who needs a venue? We'll just set up a stage on the beach somewhere and everyone can go nuts!

Add Me!
Twitter: JLockhartMusic
Youtube: JLockhartMusic

Return to “Random”