New CD release from my band (ONLY 9 CENTS!)

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New CD release from my band (ONLY 9 CENTS!)

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 25 Apr 2010 23:12

I actually feel really bad plugging my cd on a message board, but I thought since I am the bassist in a rock band (Yesternight's Decision) that recently released a cd people may be interested here.

We are on itunes and amazon and stuff, but we send people to DigStation because they give the indie artists 100% of all sales. We are yet to sale any on that site yet

We did all the recording ourselves. Bought all equipment and did all the mixing as well. It was an expensive project and we are trying to scrape out of the red lol

anyway, the link is http://www.digstation.com/AlbumDetails. ... B000044640

There are 30 second previews of each song. So you can even just listen to them and let me know what you think.

A video of us playing a song in one of our 3 hour sets that are required to play anywhere around here:

One of my serious goals as the member of a band is not to "make it big" it is to simply open for a national rock act, namely the pups! I hope it can happen. We have connections with a couple of the bars in Starkville, MS, so it is a possibility if the band ever comes through one night. My fingers are crossed!

Thanks for you time :rock:

edit: for some reason the youtube vid isn't showing up...any mod have any ideas?

edit: Thanks to Cassie for the help! :)
Last edited by SickPuppiesChevelle on 13 May 2010 21:24, edited 2 times in total.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: New CD release from my band

Unread postby Cassie » 26 Apr 2010 13:40

It seems like maybe you messed up the letter code...? If you can post the actual URL here I can check to see if the embed code is correct, otherwise it would have to be something with the video...

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 26 Apr 2010 14:10

I'm pretty sure the letter code is correct. Weird.

The actual link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__fLw6BGofA

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 26 Apr 2010 15:26

You're missing the underscores. There should be two at the beginning...Edit your first post and put this in between the youtube tags:

__fLw6BGofA

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 26 Apr 2010 17:04

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 26 Apr 2010 19:55

Haha well i'm only an ambassador, but i'm glad to help.

Not yet, but i'm getting ready to head to bed. I'll check it out tomorrow...

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 29 Apr 2010 03:03

We just sold our first copy of the album on Digstation!

Was it anyone from here? I am not expecting it, but it is definitely appreciated if it was. It is only our second online sale so far, so really exciting.

SickPuppiesChevelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesChevelle » 11 May 2010 11:08

Alright, I just uploaded our album to Amie Street. That site is cool because everything starts out free and then increases with price with more purchases...

So...right now our album is FREE. If you are interested, jump on it... and then let me know what you think!

http://amiestreet.com/music/yesternight-s-decision/

Return to “Random”