Ps3 players :)

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nicefff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Ps3 players :)

Unread postby nicefff » 26 Apr 2010 15:04

Just wondering how many pup fans are ps3 players, i aint made this topic for ps3 vs xbox 360 debate but its bound to happen, but either way just wanted to get to know more gamers :)

And when I die I'm gonna fly
and come and get you
And when you try and
run I'll be the curse
above you

Shinryu
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ps3 players :)

Unread postby Shinryu » 24 May 2010 12:49

I own a PS3. My name with it is ShinryuAbyss

Currently Playing: Prototype

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 24 May 2010 12:59

I have PS3 but have yet to be able to get it hooked up online, still working on that :tongue:

I love Bioshock and Little Big Planet is fun too.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Shinryu
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shinryu » 24 May 2010 13:16

I only own 3 PS3 games

Unlreal Tournament 3
F.E.A.R
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

I also have FFVIII and Megaman X4

chanse
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chanse » 24 May 2010 16:10

I'm a loyal Playstation fan. I'm not an online gamer. Had a few bad experiences and completely ruined it for me.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 24 May 2010 18:22

PS3 is the best baby!

I have like 10 games, I think? Currently addicted to 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (determined to win an Online World Cup!)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

drummer1102
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby drummer1102 » 25 May 2010 21:38

~Where Words Fail, Music Speaks.~

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MarixD » 26 May 2010 13:39

I am a PS Fanboy, but I hate that they removed 'other OS' from the new firmware.

PS needs to give up with stopping hackers and allow them to create their own games.

Return to “Random”