MIA

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mel13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MIA

Unread postby mel13 » 15 May 2010 00:11

been missing in action for a bit.. BUT i'm back now! finally able to take a seat in front of the comp and catch up for the first time in the past.. umm.. while.. so i suppose it's time i really figure out how all this form thing works.. tomorrow.. i at least wanted to get on here tonight as i've been meaning to for the past couple of weeks! for now, i'm gonna pass out..

hopefully, i can catch up more tomorrow!

nite all.. :wonky:

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: MIA

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 17 May 2010 00:32

Goodnite - Sleep tight - Dont let the bed bugs bite ive heard it itchs

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

mel13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mel13 » 23 May 2010 16:06

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 23 May 2010 16:29

Glad to hear that - Id deffinetly hate to hear that :smile: you were ichcy

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

MarixD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MarixD » 23 May 2010 17:37

Glad to see you back.
I thought you left us.

Return to “Random”