Urban Dead

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Urban Dead

Unread postby kakugori » 13 Aug 2010 23:05

Anybody familiar with my favorite online game, ?

It's a zombies vs. survivors (occasionally vs. Pkers) setup. The background is 'Malton', a 100 x 100 block city, divided into 100 suburbs. There are currently ~17,000 active players. You run around, look for items, kill zombies, get attacked, throw up barricades, heal, die, stand up as a zombie, eat some bra!nz, get revived, and interact with other players (in an admittedly limited way). You have only 50 'action points' per day to do all this.

I've played for about a year and a half, and have been a part of my group for just over a year. I'm Kakugori, of the RCDC, in the suburb of Rhodenbank.

This is the reason 'The Bottom' is my new favorite song. :wink:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Urban Dead

Unread postby dlcramer » 13 Aug 2010 23:15

The Bottom is one my favorite songs! I'm not good at online games, but might just check it out.

Return to “Random”