Good Camera

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BrittyStar80
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Good Camera

Unread postby BrittyStar80 » 17 Aug 2010 20:10

So since I'm going to concerts a lot, I'm looking to get a nicer camera. The one I have now just doesnt take good pictures and videos at concerts. I want it to be fairly slim and take good quality pictures and videos. So I need some suggestions. I dont really want to spend more that like $200. So if anyone knows of any good ones, please let me know :)
Last edited by BrittyStar80 on 17 Aug 2010 20:19, edited 1 time in total.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Good Camera

Unread postby stephb » 17 Aug 2010 20:15

I love my camera but it was more than the $200 you mentioned. I'm also not really sure I would take it out to some venues depending on the type of crowd hahaha. I have a Nikon Coolpix L110. If I remember correctly I got the camera, bag, memory card, and tri-pod all on sale at Best Buy several months ago for $350ish. In my opinion, Nikons and Cannons are good brands. I am not sure about others.

Steph

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 17 Aug 2010 20:31

The camera I use at all my shows is a $80-$90 12mp Kodak Easy Share. As you can tell from my pics from last night, it's a pretty darn good camera.

BrittyStar80
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrittyStar80 » 17 Aug 2010 21:09

Return to “Random”