capitol street team

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

capitol street team

Unread postby frodolover36 » 03 Jun 2008 10:34

i just need some help with it lol

who do i contact to get things to pass out at shows?

im going to a saving abel show in july and i would love to promote them. i dont really know how to go about that tho. i contacted some guy before to see if they could send me some SP stuff for pointfest but no one ever got back to me.

help??

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

capitol street team

Unread postby Becky » 03 Jun 2008 10:38

Just email Susanna! The Capitol Street Team and SPWC kinda merged, so it's pretty much the same thing.

except the spwc is better. *ahem*

Last edited by Becky on 03 Jun 2008 10:46, edited 1 time in total.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

capitol street team

Unread postby frodolover36 » 03 Jun 2008 10:44

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

capitol street team

Unread postby Becky » 03 Jun 2008 10:47

Oh I don't know about Saving Abel. I edited my post above to include a link with promo information. I'd check that out and email Susanna. You might have to go through Capitol for Saving Abel stuff.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

capitol street team

Unread postby frodolover36 » 03 Jun 2008 10:49

alright. sounds good. i dont know the next SP show ill be going to however. i would love love love to make it to the show on marks birthday but its too far :(

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

capitol street team

Unread postby Missy » 03 Jun 2008 13:14

I got some promo stuff for Saving Abel through Capitol. All you do is sign up for the Lifestyle Project. It took awhile for the stuff to get there though... so I don't know. I wasn't sure what the Lifestyle project was, but I signed up for it anyways. Then I got home and there was a package of posters and fake tattoos and I thought "SCORE!" lol

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

capitol street team

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jun 2008 15:21

Hm, I usually got mine stuff within 2-3 days tops lol

.....as soon as I signed up, I got a call to confirm everything and that's about it :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

capitol street team

Unread postby Anthony » 03 Jun 2008 19:08

I got into the capitol street team as well to promote sick puppies, and sick puppies only. its funny they keep calling me to promote other shows and im like uhhh... yea... i cant make it.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

capitol street team

Unread postby Missy » 03 Jun 2008 22:17

Wow... I don't think I have EVER gotten a phone call from them! lol

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

capitol street team

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jun 2008 22:31

Really?

I get calls ALL the time lol

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

capitol street team

Unread postby nicolenice » 03 Jun 2008 22:55

Hopefully after tonite I will be getting more calls from them but we all know who I am waiting for them to call about.

Nikki you can sign up for the Lifestyle project that they have going on for savin abel right now but before you do that I would email someone to make sure they are going to be able to send you stuff to pass out and hang up and not expect you to do it urself. But no I dont know who to email for Saving Abel.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

capitol street team

Unread postby Katy » 04 Jun 2008 13:21

I signed up with the Capitol Street Team and I didn't even get as much as an e-mail back from them. :P

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: capitol street team

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 05 Jun 2008 12:23

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 05 Jun 2008 12:25

Lmfao, Ryan Cabrera?
I didn't even think he was around anymore :roll:

My avatar is always watching.

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 05 Jun 2008 12:29

lol...I didn't think he was either :roll: I guess he is...

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 05 Jun 2008 16:17

I got a call today about promoting The Kooks and Coldplay, I'm not a huge fan and finals are coming up so I had to decline =P

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobrien » 05 Jun 2008 20:17

I actually have had them call me and wanting me to promote bands/shows I am not a fan of. And I am signed up to only promote Puppies too. You might contact Michelle Baird and see if she can help you tho. She's really good about getting back to people. Her email is:
michelle.baird@capitolmusic.com

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 06 Jun 2008 10:35

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 08 Jun 2008 05:09

Thanks, Bonny. (or is it Bonnie?) I e-mailed that lady in hopes of figuring out what maybe I could be doing wrong.

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobrien » 08 Jun 2008 17:57

Return to “Random”