Show Promotion

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DownW/TheSickness
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Show Promotion

Unread postby DownW/TheSickness » 17 Nov 2010 19:42

Hey, there might be a better place to post this but I'm not sure where so I figured it'd be alright here. I'm planning on going to a couple shows this weekend and was wondering what kind of things can I do to help promote SP while I'm there? I also see they have a show coming up in Syracuse... 3 1/2 hours from here. I might go to it if possible. It's on a Sunday and I have school the next day but it's a possibility. I'm in the Buffalo area, and I know a lot of people from around here are used to driving a good distance to go see a show, so even if I can't go I can still promote it. So what's the best way to do this that people actually respond to? Any ideas would be welcome. Was thinking I could make my own Free Hugs T-shirt and just pass out some homemade fliers for the 'Cuse show. But it doesn't seem "big" enough if you know what I mean.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Re: Show Promotion

Unread postby David » 17 Nov 2010 20:31

First off, your enthusiasm is refreshing. :smile:

There are a lot of things you can do. I would advise you to check out the shows individula threads here.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3558
See what Ambassadors have said they are attending and reach out to them either on that thread or with a PM and let them know you will be attending and want to help promote the band and/or the World Crew, they can get you involved with the World Crew side of what we do at every show, it's a lot of fun. Or let me know what shows you are attending, and I can track them down.

I DO!!!!

DownW/TheSickness
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DownW/TheSickness » 17 Nov 2010 20:43

Thanks for the tips. Also, LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT HOWARD THE DUCK! I have a friend we call Duck cause he has a big mouth (which we refer to as a bill) and someone called him Howard one time I'm like "Whaaa?" and he's like shut up don't worry about it... I didn't get it til I saw this movie and I couldn't stop laughing the whole time through. It's hilarious that they use the same sound effects as Star Wars (yes I know it's a Lucas film).

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 18 Nov 2010 16:43

Living in Australia, I promote American shows for SP by posting it on Facebook, making Youtube videos for it, and i'm thinking about creating a Sick Puppies club for my region. You could do the same thing, and promote shows by wqrd of mouth, showing their music to AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN, talking about them all the time, and just literally drowning people with them. It makes a difference, and they'll appreciate it!

Have fun!

- K

Kamie...xx <3

DownW/TheSickness
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DownW/TheSickness » 18 Nov 2010 17:11

Sounds good. I don't know that many people but I will tell everyone I can! :)

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 19 Nov 2010 03:09

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 19 Nov 2010 23:19

Kamie...xx <3

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 20 Nov 2010 10:19

High Fives to you international fans!!!

Have you seen this

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 20 Nov 2010 22:27

Kamie...xx <3

Return to “Random”