am i the only one?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
josiep
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

am i the only one?

Unread postby josiep » 16 Jan 2011 04:25

Seems every sunday i just get so bummed out.....anybody else?
how might ya fix it?
:*rock:

move me to off topic please moderator?

no change,no change

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: am i the only one?

Unread postby rapscallion » 20 Jan 2011 20:11

Sundays are always tough. especially Sundays in winter. I recommend "Cancer" at the top of your lungs.

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 21 Jan 2011 17:55

Agreed with that last comment ^
Or listen to something fun and scream it
Like...."ROCK KIDS!!!"

Kamie...xx <3

Kaos
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kaos » 23 Jan 2011 17:24

[quote="josiep"]Seems every sunday i just get so bummed out.....anybody else?
:*rock:
quote]

Weird, but yeah, I always seem to feel depressed on Sundays. Like..well, like right now. "Dressed Up as Life" is actually my No. 1 album to listen to when I'm bummed out..just the whole thing, front to back. Really eases me.

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 24 Jan 2011 03:55

I think it's just the whole, "Noooo, the weekend CAN'T be over yet!" Thing that gets to most people.

Kamie...xx <3

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rapscallion » 24 Jan 2011 19:06

how about that email today? I am new here, so i don't know how often the newsletters come out, but the timing on this one was perfect cuz i was feeling pretty shitty.

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

JohninNC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohninNC » 26 Jan 2011 16:58

headbanging to a good Shinedown Pups mix infront of my dogs to make them think im crazy usually cures my sunday blues :) but hey...im weird :)

"We're all Rotten, Buried and forgotten Livin it up under ground"

July 27 2010 Amos Southend Charlotte NC
December 1st 2010 Amos Southend Charlotte NC

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kamieleanne » 27 Jan 2011 00:02

Kamie...xx <3

Return to “Random”